The Wrestling Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestling Kingdom

The True franchise of the IWC....The Wrestling Kingdom

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mistico comments on WWE, Benoit reason for falling Ratings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HBKFan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Mistico comments on WWE, Benoit reason  for falling Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Mistico comments on WWE, Benoit reason for falling Ratings   Mistico comments on WWE, Benoit reason  for falling Ratings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:06 am

Carlos Tamez sent this in: On this weeks edition of the wrestling magazine "Guerreros del ring" has a very interesting interview with Mistico talking about his beginnings, the future and the recent boo´s (Cena effect) about WWE he said quote: "There is big chances in life; and I really thank the opportunity they (WWE) gave me in San Jose, California, I think they are interested in me. It´s nice to know that they are interested in a luchador, it was a really nice experience, but I consider that the people of Mexico made me a star and it wouldn't be nice to leave right now because I really want to give more to the people of this country."

Michael Griffin sent this in: The Sun recently did a survey through its daily newspaper, asking parents and people in general whether they will allow their kids to watch WWE after the fallout from the Benoit tragedy. News isn't good for the WWE. Out of 18,000 people, 61% of people said no. The article mentioned the recent slump in ratings in the USA, citing the Benoit tragedy as a possible reason.

----------------------

As much as I would like to see him on the national stage at WWE, it would be best at this time to stay in his home country of Mexico. Which pretty much made him the star he is and so keeping with the fans.

I think the falling of the ratings comes down to a few things, Benoit tragedy being one of them. The other would be the weak booking and the craptacular look of the show.
Back to top Go down

Mistico comments on WWE, Benoit reason for falling Ratings
Page 1 of 1