The Wrestling Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestling Kingdom

The True franchise of the IWC....The Wrestling Kingdom

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROH-Respect is Earned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
Admin
Dave

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-25

ROH-Respect is Earned Empty
PostSubject: ROH-Respect is Earned   ROH-Respect is Earned Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:47 pm

Anyone watch it?? What you think of it??
Match of the night??

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestlingkings.forumotion.com
LatinExchange

LatinExchange

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-25

ROH-Respect is Earned Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROH-Respect is Earned   ROH-Respect is Earned Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:42 pm

the Briscoe match were IMO the best of the night.

I also fucking LOVED the brawl afterwards,that powerbomb Steen hit on the security guy was SICK(the reverse cradle powerbomb into the turnbuckle as i called it..)

As usual Sweeney was gold,the Tank/Del Ray squat off was funny as hell,and the main event delivered.

For the 1st time in years,i feel like i havent been ripped off,or insulted.Worth my 15 easy,and ill be giving them 15 more for the PPV in September.

Overall I give the show an A.I really have no complaints,every match delivered(i even enjoyed BJS j-o-b to Morishima) every backstage segment was done well,and they took up the FULL 2 hours,unlike WWE who does a 3 hour PPV,and cuts it off at 2:30 or 2:25. I also feel they did an excellent job of introducing everyone,and presenting what theyre all about.

Great show,cant wait for Septembers
Back to top Go down

ROH-Respect is Earned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrestling Kingdom :: WrestleFest :: Indies and other wrestling-
Jump to: