The Wrestling Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestling Kingdom

The True franchise of the IWC....The Wrestling Kingdom

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Weeks Raw Rating is in....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
Admin
Dave

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-25

This Weeks Raw Rating is in.... Empty
PostSubject: This Weeks Raw Rating is in....   This Weeks Raw Rating is in.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:16 pm

Credit: PWInsider.com

This past Monday night's RAW scored a 3.4 cable rating with hours of 3.2 and 3.5, reports PWInsider. The rating ties the recent low that the show has done of the two preceding weeks.

On an interesting note, it is surprising that the show didn't get a bump from the Great American Bash PPV, hich aired the night before. Usually, the show that airs the day following a PPV event sees an increase in ratings, not this time.

-------

The rating only reflects the show,....shite in other words.

Some people say on other messagboards that it will go down to 2.0, well as much shit they book on RAW I would doubt it would go to 2.0. Becuase that really is WCW 2000 numbers and WWE are way from that situation.

In fact in all fairness to them, they are pretty much changing the product to a more youthful look(as said in recent reports), so you may see that come in affect after a few months.

Y'know you look back and I'm sure Vince would be the first guy to say, that he wishes WCW and those territory's were still in business. Because even though he squashed his competiton, it's certainly coming back to bite him on the ass
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestlingkings.forumotion.com
HBKFan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-26

This Weeks Raw Rating is in.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Raw Rating is in....   This Weeks Raw Rating is in.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:28 am

I'm sure that the Benoit tragedy and the whole ordeal with the media as something to do with this. Also the fact that the program ain't exactly been the top shit lately, in terms of creative doesn't help.

Cena is killing the show, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

This Weeks Raw Rating is in....
Page 1 of 1